05 January 2011

SDSU vs. TCU

Just caught the second half of San Diego State vs Texas Christian. San Diego has got a lot of talent. And I'm glad that the Mountain West Conference has three top 25 teams. But at the end of this game San Diego was acting too arrogant. I know that they're number six, they know they're number six, but seriously, have some class. They're winning by double digits with less than 10 seconds to go and they go for a huge nasty block and then saunter up the court with the ball while the clock ticks down. Then TCU jets up from behind, steals the ball and gets another bucket before time expires. I'm glad TCU did that. Billy White and co. can swagger all they want right now, but someone is going to beat their ass, and I can't wait for it to happen, because these guys need a reality check. I'm not feeling them at all.

No comments: